Let’s make sure you and your car aren’t stuck on the side of the road when the coldest weather hits!
Even with today’s all-season tires, preparations such as snow tires can be a necessary winter weather prep in certain areas of Pennsylvania due to the heavy snowfalls we can experience. To be ready for the weather, there are some really important preparation measures to put in place for you and your family’s safety.
Below is a short list of some of the more critical items to get checked right away, and we would be happy to check it all for you, and much more:
- Check your belts, hoses, and fluids.
- Clean, flush, and put new antifreeze in the cooling system.
- Check fuel lines.
- Check tire tread and tire pressure.
- Make sure you have a winter kit: gloves, ice scraper, blanket, jumper cables, and a first-aid kit.
- Check the battery and charging system. Cold weather is hard on batteries.
- Make sure heaters, defrosters, and wipers work properly.
Peace of mind for your family’s winter weather car needs is as simple and inexpensive as a quick phone call to us. Get your car ready for winter right now by calling us today to schedule your FREE car consultation!
Farmers.com; Preparing your car for fall like a NASCAR
How to Prepare your Car for Fall like a Pro | Farmers …
Learn from the NASCAR pros themselves how to prepare your car for the weather and demands of fall.
Carecare.org; 9 ways to prepare your car for winter weather